I’m hosting a pumpkin carving party this weekend and to welcome my guests, I’ll have a darling DIY Jack-O-Lantern Candy Jar in my entryway! Along with a few other goodies I whipped up with supplies from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores!
This simple candy jar couldn’t be easier to make. I used my Cricut Explore, but with a little patience, you could use scissors! You’ll need:
- Glass candy jar with a smooth side (found in floral and food crafting sections)
- Black vinyl
- Jack-O-Lantern template
- Cricut Explore or Scissors (If using your Cricut, this design is available in the library; if using scissors, use a black Sharpie to outline your template. It will show only enough for you to follow)
- Clean – clean your jar and wipe dry
- Cut – cut vinyl
- Apply – apply design, it’s as simple as peel and stick
- Fill – fill your candy jar with orange candies. These are gumballs from the food crafting section
Told you it was easy!
Like the EEK! letters? Those are way easy too!
- Cardboard letters
- Black and silver metallic paint, Martha Stewart brand
- Small paint brushes
This project only takes about 15 minutes.
- Paint – paint the front and back of the letters and allow to dry
- Draw – draw on simple spider webs from different angles
You can find all these goodies and more at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores and at JoAnn.com.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
The Celebration Shoppe receives a form of compensation for ideas, styling and photography from time to time. All opinions expressed are genuine and not that of the sponsor. We would have it no other way!