As I continue to search for fun crafts for our block Halloween party, I came across these mummy treat cups and thought I would share. (If you’re looking for something a bit more spooky, the orange bow and bow tie can be replaced with a thin mouth out of black craft paper.)
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Plastic or paper cups, bathroom sized
- White cotton fabric, an old white t-shirt could work great
- Medium wiggle eyes
- Black sheet of construction paper (or orange felt)
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
- Cut a small section from the t-shirt, depending on how many treat cups you will be making. Start with a section about 6″ x 6″. Cut that section into strips ½ inch strips.
- Use the glue stick to line one side of a t-shirt strip, then starting at the bottom of the cup, wrap around and press in place. Repeat until entire cup is covered.
- Use white craft glue to attach wiggle eyes.
- Cut bows out of felt or cut a thin line from the black construction paper. Apply with craft glue.
- Fill your cups with fun treats: gummy worms, chocolate candies or candy corn!