I mentioned a few weeks ago that we were having a Halloween Block Party. To show our spirit for the evening we’ve been busy with lots of fun and spooky DIY Halloween craft projects… including this ghost.
All you need is:
- 3 yards white bridal tulle
- 6 inch diameter Styrofoam ball
- Sheet of black construction paper
- 48″ dowel
- Hot glue
- Scrunch your tulle into several bunches so that it is very wrinkled (this will help it stand up and appear more spooky)
- Cut two 2 inch circles out of the black construction paper for the eyes and a large oval for the mouth
- Apply the paper to the Styrofoam ball with hot glue
- Insert your dowel in the bottom of the ball (use your scissors or a pencil to start the hole)
- Snip a 12 inch strip of the tulle and then drape the remaining tulle over the ball
- Define the neck by tying the tulle in place at the neck with the 12″ strip
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!