- 1 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Dash of salt
- Place syrup, sugar and butter in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pecans in pastry shell. Beat eggs with vanilla and salt in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gradually add cooled syrup mixture, beating until well blended. Pour over pecans in pastry shell.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Rich Pecan Pie Recipe seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.