Here’s a unique twist on the traditional cupcake for your next baby shower (invites and decor). I love how simple these are to make and how easily you can adapt the design to any color scheme.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cake mix and required ingredients
- 24 cupcake tins
- White or cream cheese frosting
- Decorating icings, tubes
- Candy sprinkles
- 8 yards curling ribbon
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 24 small gumdrops
And here’s how you make them:
- Bake your cupcakes according to the box instructions and allow them to cool on baking racks for at least 30 minutes.
- Frost your cupcakes with a base of white icing, pipe on your desired designs and add sprinkles.
- For the rattle, insert a toothpick in the side of the cupcake. Tie the curling ribbon around the center of the lollipop stick and add a gumdrop to one end. Insert the other end of the stick into the cupcake.
Image: Betty Crocker