Hi everyone! It’s Bridget again. Kim is still recouping from her son’s Robot birthday party (so much to share!) on Sunday so I thought I would share a bit more about the planning for my youngest daughter’s upcoming birthday party in October. Last week I shared the theme and a few of the things inspiring me.
And this morning, with bandanas, boots and buckaroos still on the brain, here are some fabulous favor ideas:
- Hobo sticks filled with toys and treats from super mom, photographer and blogger Kelly Hampton. (This entire party was fabulous and she made almost everything herself!)
- Cute and functional, these Wanted placemat posters from Mini Mocha are fun.
- Trail mix bags (brown lunch bags tied with raffia and a darling tag) again from Kelly Hampton.
- Adrian of Canyon Photography picked up simple dollar bin felt barns from Target added a few animals and sent each child home with a miniature petting zoo! (via Chickabug)
- Adorable stick ponies to fill the pony corral from Pluff Mud Studio
As always, we hope you’re inspired!