Growing up I remember orange pumpkins and gourds galore, but not so much the white pumpkin. And now they are everywhere and I LOVE how we can decorate with them. I admittedly subscribe to a ton of magazines and these are just a few of my favorite white pumpkin decorations found in their pages:
- Spellbinding black and white from Better Homes and Gardens
- Creepy crawlies from Country Living
- Skull jack-o-lantern from All You
- Zombie pumpkins from Martha Stewart Living
- Ghostly painted pumpkins from Family Circle
And this last weekend, when the boys and I were carving this pumpkin, we also made a Mickey Mouse pumpkin. Isn’t he so cute?!
As always, I hope you’re inspired!