I made these little hoot owl donuts a few months ago, in the aftermath of designing our pumpkin patch harvest party collection that features a cute little owl and this argyle pattern (see full collection in the shoppe).
He’s super easy to pull together and no baking required! I personally LOVE that part! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Body – crumb nut donut
- Eyes, bottom – Keebler Grasshopper Cookie
- Eyes, middle – Keebler Fudge Stripe mini
- Eyes, top – blue diamond shape non-pareils (I got mine at Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts in the Wilton section)
- Hair – blue pull-a-part licorice
- Nose – mini Tootsie Roll (molded slightly with my hands into a hook)
And as always, I hope you’re inspired!