I’m ending the week with my Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Pretzel M&M Bars! They are A-MAZ-ING!
The Pretzel M&Ms are fabulous on their own, but I wanted to make treats for the family so this is what I came up with. And they are YUMMO! Trust me.
You’ll need all your normal Rice Krispies Treats ingredients (marshmallows, butter, Rice Krispies) plus peanut butter and Pretzel M&Ms.
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 6 cups KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- cup Pretzel M&Ms
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter, allow to melt and remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press 1/2 of the mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Pretzel M&Ms. Layer other half of mixture and top with more Pretzel M&Ms.
- Allow to cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Enjoy! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create!