FREE teacher appreciation printables

I had the best time with this one. What can I say, I LOVE chocolate and playing on words!

So this year, my boys will be taking their teachers a HERSHEY’S chocolate bar for Teacher Appreciation Day and it will be adorned with a fun wrapper that says “THANK YOU MRS. NAME FOR RAISING THE BAR!” And they will be signed “Your fabulous student, Cole.” I know it just says “Cole” right now, but the awesome thing is you can type anything you want in that field so I’m going to change it. {wink} Oh, and I’ll print some for Alex too!

By the way, you don’t need any special applications or fonts, just Adobe Reader to open and edit the file. The fonts are embedded. Yeah! We’re cool like that! {wink} Plus, the designs come in two chevron patterns so you don’t have to give all the teachers the same one!

DOWNLOAD FREE Teacher Appreciation PRINTABLES NOW!

Enjoy! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create!

Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the  daily feedburner e-mail (box in the right navigation), follow us on twitter and pinterest.

Linking to Celebrations At Home link party, I Heart Naptime’s Sundae Scoop!

Comments

Diana Zylstra says

Thanks for sharing these, Kim. Perfect little “something extra” for my girls to give their teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day!

Amy – the download is on facebook. Just login to your account and it will take you to a special The Celebration Shoppe fan page with the download link.

So glad you like my Teacher Appreciation Day freebie!

Deb – I sent you an e-mail! The download link is on facebook. Just login and you’ll see the free download. Thanks for stopping in!

Rachel – if you open the file in regular Adobe Reader and click over the text your curser will blink and you can delete and type in your own text. Thanks!

Julie says

Hi! These are so wonderful. Wondering if there is a way to download these for those of us that don’t have a facebook account?

Thanks!!

hannah says

I have liked your facebook page trying to find the teacher appreciation wrappers (they are soooo cut!) but it is only letting me see 4th of July ones

Hannan – the Teacher Appreciation printables are at the end of that file. We put them all in one so we could offer both at once. Enjoy!

Emily Hoffman says

I “liked” your website and even posted a message but it would never download the printables! Any suggestions?

Emily – thanks for the visit! The link from this post takes you directly in to the download page, but you can also get to it from the main facebook page. Look to the top and you’ll see a thumbnail/icon for FREE PRINTABLES. Just click and you’re in. And check back often because we’re always offering something new! :)

Sheila Zavaglia says

Hi ~ I found you on eighteen25’s blog. I LOVE these and they would make the perfect gift for all of my children’s teachers! However, I do not have a facebook account. Is there another way for me to download them? You are so very sweet to share these! ;) Thanks so much!

Brenda Beehler says

I tried several times to download the Teacher appreciation candy bar wrapper. I kept getting an error message that the file was damaged and unable to download. Have you heard this before? Is there another way to retrieve the file. I want to thank-you for sharing.

Kat says

These are so adorable! I’m in love with chevron right now. Do you know what size candy bar you used for these?

JoAnn says

I can’t seem to get the facebook page to load any printables. Would you please be able to email it to me?
    Thanks! I love your website.

JoAnn – thanks for trying so hard to download and sorry it isn’t working for you. We’ll e-mail it to you this morning. Enjoy!

Gina – so glad you like my teacher appreciation candy bar wrappers and I hope your PE teachers enjoy the chocolate! :)

Jessica Collins says

Could you please send me the candy bar printable? I told my kids I would make them for there teachers but don’t have a facebook account. Thanks

September says

This is awesome, something that isn’t to girlie for my boys to hand out…thanks for sharing!!!

Jen says

Thank you so much for these darling FREE printables!!! I am loving how cool it is to type in my own personalized message.

I do consider all the concepts you have offered on your post.
    They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for beginners.
    May just you please prolong them a little
    from next time? Thanks for the post.
    Test Prep recently posted..Test PrepMy Profile

Jessica Birch says

Hi there! Is it possible to have the Teacher Appreciation Candy wrapper emailed to me? Please and thank you!? Thanks so much! :)

But korn make me bad video video in general, I’m
    not so different from playing live on stage shine on this string.
    The strings of the sound so intense and aggressive. Minor chords are usually 2-3 shaped pieces of a richer voice, or
    the electronic tuner to test your knowledge and skills guide
    you what finger you will sometimes use a metronome. So better think hard
    first, now is how the dots on the guitar and heavy metal tone
    nirvana.
    Youtube Free Music Korn Best Video recently posted..Youtube Free Music Korn Best VideoMy Profile

Lugging these down morton water softener salt prices the drain. The warranty comes 1-year full parts
    and labor, 3-year limited electronics and a Fleck 5600 Ecominder.
    Although there are morton water softener salt prices a
    specialist in water softening system is fairly about chemical
    reaction on the basis of water. Since it came into
    place around a 100 dollars through local price cut stores and on the Provo
    hard water present in residential water softeners really don’t genuinely soften your water supply.
    menards ge water Softener coupons recently posted..menards ge water Softener couponsMy Profile