FREE teacher appreciation printables

I had the best time with this one. What can I say, I LOVE chocolate and playing on words!

So this year, my boys will be taking their teachers a HERSHEY’S chocolate bar for Teacher Appreciation Day and it will be adorned with a fun wrapper that says “THANK YOU MRS. NAME FOR RAISING THE BAR!” And they will be signed “Your fabulous student, Cole.” I know it just says “Cole” right now, but the awesome thing is you can type anything you want in that field so I’m going to change it. {wink} Oh, and I’ll print some for Alex too!

By the way, you don’t need any special applications or fonts, just Adobe Reader to open and edit the file. The fonts are embedded. Yeah! We’re cool like that! {wink} Plus, the designs come in two chevron patterns so you don’t have to give all the teachers the same one!

DOWNLOAD FREE Teacher Appreciation PRINTABLES NOW!

Enjoy! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create!

Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the  daily feedburner e-mail (box in the right navigation), follow us on twitter and pinterest.

Linking to Celebrations At Home link party, I Heart Naptime’s Sundae Scoop!

About Kim

Kim Byers, creative director & owner of The Celebration Shoppe. Her work has been featured in Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, All You, Pregnancy, iVillage, Huffington Post and many others. Kim is also a contributing writer for Kellogg's Snackpicks and Parade magazine, as well as craft contributor for JoAnn.

Comments

These are fabulous Kim! Thank YOU!

Love it! Thanks!

Diana Zylstra says:

Thanks for sharing these, Kim. Perfect little “something extra” for my girls to give their teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day!

Tina J. says:

Our teachers will love this. Thanks!

Deb Ingram says:

When I click on the download it just takes me to Facebook?

Hi- love these, but it takes me to facebook too? Any ideas?

Amy – the download is on facebook. Just login to your account and it will take you to a special The Celebration Shoppe fan page with the download link.

So glad you like my Teacher Appreciation Day freebie!

Deb – I sent you an e-mail! The download link is on facebook. Just login and you’ll see the free download. Thanks for stopping in!

Rachel says:

These are great! Have them downloaded but I can’t seem to make changes to them :(

Rachel – if you open the file in regular Adobe Reader and click over the text your curser will blink and you can delete and type in your own text. Thanks!

I love it! Thanks!!

Thanks!

Hi! These are so wonderful. Wondering if there is a way to download these for those of us that don’t have a facebook account?

Thanks!!

I have liked your facebook page trying to find the teacher appreciation wrappers (they are soooo cut!) but it is only letting me see 4th of July ones

Hannan – the Teacher Appreciation printables are at the end of that file. We put them all in one so we could offer both at once. Enjoy!

Emily Hoffman says:

I “liked” your website and even posted a message but it would never download the printables! Any suggestions?

Emily – thanks for the visit! The link from this post takes you directly in to the download page, but you can also get to it from the main facebook page. Look to the top and you’ll see a thumbnail/icon for FREE PRINTABLES. Just click and you’re in. And check back often because we’re always offering something new! :)

Thanks for the printables they are awesome.

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing! I happily downloaded mine. You are too kind!

Sheila Zavaglia says:

Hi ~ I found you on eighteen25′s blog. I LOVE these and they would make the perfect gift for all of my children’s teachers! However, I do not have a facebook account. Is there another way for me to download them? You are so very sweet to share these! ;) Thanks so much!

Brenda Beehler says:

I tried several times to download the Teacher appreciation candy bar wrapper. I kept getting an error message that the file was damaged and unable to download. Have you heard this before? Is there another way to retrieve the file. I want to thank-you for sharing.

These are so adorable! I’m in love with chevron right now. Do you know what size candy bar you used for these?

I can’t seem to get the facebook page to load any printables. Would you please be able to email it to me?
    Thanks! I love your website.

Shucks, it page was still blank after 45 minutes. Thanks for the reply.

JoAnn – thanks for trying so hard to download and sorry it isn’t working for you. We’ll e-mail it to you this morning. Enjoy!

Bridgitte – just hover your curser over the pre-filled area and you can change/add. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for the free printable! Between my kids, there are 6 PE teachers, so they’re all getting these!
    Gina recently posted..National Donut Day 2012My Profile

Gina – so glad you like my teacher appreciation candy bar wrappers and I hope your PE teachers enjoy the chocolate! :)

libbywilko says:

Thank you ! Such a great teacher gift :)

Jessica Collins says:

Could you please send me the candy bar printable? I told my kids I would make them for there teachers but don’t have a facebook account. Thanks

What a great idea – thanks! I’ve got this linked to my “teacher gifts” post as well today, thanks again for the free printable!
    Inspire Me Heather recently posted..project: teacher giftsMy Profile

September says:

This is awesome, something that isn’t to girlie for my boys to hand out…thanks for sharing!!!

Sabrina says:

Thanks so much for the printables. They are wonderful!

Thank you so much for these darling FREE printables!!! I am loving how cool it is to type in my own personalized message.

thanks! :D

My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web, but I know I am getting experience all the
    time by reading such fastidious articles.
    Travel Sim recently posted..Travel SimMy Profile

I do consider all the concepts you have offered on your post.
    They are very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for beginners.
    May just you please prolong them a little
    from next time? Thanks for the post.
    Test Prep recently posted..Test PrepMy Profile

Jessica Birch says:

Hi there! Is it possible to have the Teacher Appreciation Candy wrapper emailed to me? Please and thank you!? Thanks so much! :)

Shannon Scherz says:

Thank you so much!

Can you email the teacher appreciation chevron labels. Don’t have Facebook.

How do I edit it to add the name.?? Helpp!!!

1. [...] Teacher Appreciation Printable Candy Bar Wrappers From The Celebration Shoppe [...]

2. [...] may want to give your childs teacher a “sweet” gift to show your appreciation.  Kim at The Celebration Shoppe designed these FREE printable candy bar wrappers that will help do the [...]

3. [...] as a bonus, you’ll find my FREE Teacher Appreciation candy bar wrapper printables at the end of the file too. Each can be edited directly in the document with Adobe Reader. No [...]

4. […] Teachers Are Treasures Chocolate Board via I Heart Naptime 2. Chocolate Bar Wrapper via The Celebration Shoppe 3. Tote-tally Terrific Teacher Gift Tag via Uncommon Designs 4. You are the Berry-Best Gift Tag via […]