Hey everyone! It’s Bridget, again. I’m back to share some sweet kid crafts I rounded up for Mother’s Day!
I discovered most of these during my search for DIY inspiration for a Mother’s Day project with my Daisy Troop of 11 young ladies. As the a leader, I found that kid crafts need to be simple, simple, simple! Fun and environmentally-friendly does’t hurt either! I chose a Aluminum Can Flower Pot idea inspired by Craftzine and will share our version with you in the next few days.
Until then, I thought I’d share some of my favorite craft finds that also include DIY tutorials:
- “I love you this much” card and tutorial from A Day in My Life blog
- Handprint lilies from Family Fun
- Fabric Rock Paperweights from Parents
- Clothspin Planter from Family Chic
- Beauty Mask from Family Fun
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!