FREE back to school printables

I love greeting our teachers each year with a little teacher appreciation gift from the kids. This year I made “Mint To Be” candy wrappers and wrapped them around boxes of Junior Mints! It will make them smile and breaks the ice for what will hopefully be a wonderful year of learning!

And of course I’m giving them to all of you, because I appreciate each and every one of you way more than I can ever express!

There are two versions of the candy wrappers and both can be personalized with your new teacher’s name right inside the file before printing. No special applications needed, just Adobe Reader.

The two candy wrappers say:

• You were “mint to be” my teacher!
  • I was “mint to be” in your class!

DOWNLOAD these fun FREE back to school PRINTABLES NOW!

Oh, and I’ve included last year’s free owl lunch box notes too! {grin}

Happy Monday everyone and happy back to school planning! {3 more weeks for us… let the countdown begin!}

Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (a box in the right-side navigation bar), follow us on twitter, pinterest and on instagram at @thecelebrationshoppe

Comments

Samantha says

These back to school teacher printables/gifts are just too cute! Love your creativity. Thank you for sharing!

Julie says

Love your tags, but don’t have a facebook account. Is there any other way you can share these with me? Thanks!

Krystal – we tested the link and all is well. Just make sure you’re clicking on the orange “Download” link to the right of the design. They tend to post ads that say download all around the page too, which is a bit confusing. We’ll also e-mail you.

Thanks for stopping in!

Hi Kim! I LOVE these! Thanks so much for sharing them. Question though, when I download them, the “mint” ones do not print right for me. I’ve tried downloading three times, and the font just gets all mixed up. Could I be doing something wrong?
    Thanks!

Kristie – hmmm… we’ve had over a thousand downloads and I’ve not had anyone say there was an issue yet. It’s a high res pdf so the fonts shouldn’t be able to change. Is this when you view, print the original, or when you personalize it with your teacher’s name?

Thanks for the detail so we can correct if need be! And thanks for visiting!

Lori says

I am trying to download the “mints” and the owl notes but fb says the app is not configured. Is it possible to email or am I doing something wrong?

Sarah says

This is so adorable! How fun! Thank you for sharing!

I’m having the same trouble as Lori… when I am linked to the FB page, it says the app is not configured. Any suggestions?

Jen says

I am also not a FB user, but would love this to give to our teachers at the beginning of the year. So adorable!! If you could email me, that would be fantastic. Thanks!

Janeil says

I can’t figure out how to download it but I love it and was hoping to use it for my girls this year would you mind emailing it to me? Thanks so much

marci says

Thank you so much for all your free printables…. You are so kind. I wanted to print the junior mint printable but I can not find the link to print them. I have alway already liked you on facebook……. Please let me know to obtain these.. THANK YOU TONS :))))
    PS … I admire your creativity!!!!!!!!

katherine says

thank you so much for this printable- it was just what I was looking for. I used it with boxes of Andes Mints for Valentine’s Day and they came out great!

Julie says

HI there, are the junior mint free printables no longer available? I tried to download them using my Scribd login, but it keeps prompting me to login again. Thanks!

Julie

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog
    jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a
    lot
    get your ex back recently posted..get your ex backMy Profile

Janice Johnson says

Don’t have a facebook account. Could you possibly email me your free “mint” appreciation tags? Thanks for sharing your talents. God bless you. Janice

Tiffany Deanda says

Hi there –

I would really love to use these for Monday – but I can’t seem to get the download link to work….please help?? Our teacher’s name is Mrs. Peralta –

Tiffany