Out of time, but still want to craft fun and creative Halloween treats for tonight’s festivities?! Here are 10 easy, creative and oh so fun ideas to get your juices flowing!
- Bring on the Bats cello bags with DIY tutorial from Martha Stewart
- Jack-o-Lantern Suckers from BHG
- Muslin Halloween bags from The Twinery
- Cello Monsters from me
- Dropping By Spider Bags from Lisa Storms and Fiskars
- Free Ghost To A Good Home Treat Bags from BHG
- Jack-o-lantern favor boxes (aka recycled Easter eggs!) with DIY tutorial from me
- Frankenstein snack cups from BHG
- Owl Candy Bar Wrappers from me, featured in BHG, and available for free download!
- Spider, owl, monster and kitty cat favor bags with DIY tutorial from… yep… me again…
Happy Halloween everyone and I hope you have a wonderful and safe trick or treat tonight!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
10 Last Minute Trick-or-Treat Packaging Ideas seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.