Mini toast pizzas are one of my all time favorite appetizers and party snack foods. My mom made them for a gathering she was hosting once when I was little and they’ve been around ever since! This year I’ll be making them for my Game Day party!
To make Mini Toast Party Pizzas you’ll need:
- Ground beef, cooked and strained
- Ground sausage, cooked and strained
- Original pizza sauce
- Cheddar, Sharp and Mozzarella and Provolone blended
- Minigrill Mini Toasts from World Market (or mini Pumpernickel from your grocer bakery)
And the simple how to steps for Mini Toast Party Pizza:
- Blend your cooked meats and pizza sauce in a pan and bring to a simmer
- Add a small amount of your cheese mixture allowing it to melt
- Top mini toasts with mixture
- Drizzle remaining cheese on top
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), follow us on twitter, pinterest and on instagram at @thecelebrationshoppe.