Want to have the coolest and the sweetest class Valentines this year?! Send your kids to school with my FREE Valentine candy bar wrappers!
These Valentines are easy to personalize and craft too. Just download the file, open with Adobe reader, add your child’s name and classmates name, and print. To craft, simply cut out the rectangle, wrap around a candy bar and close with a glue dot!
I designed two versions. Blue chevron for the boys with “You Are Bar None The Coolest” and red chevron for the girls with “You Are Bar None The Sweetest” and wrapped both around my favorite, Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Candy Bars.
Supplies For Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers
- Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper Free Printable
- White Printer Paper
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Glue Dots
- Candy Bars
3 Easy How To Steps
- Download FREE Valentine candy bar wrapper
- Print and trim out with scissors or a straight edge
- Wrap around a candy bar and close with Elmer’s glue dots
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate! Enjoy!
Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers FREE Download seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.