FREE Valentine candy bar wrappers

FREE Valentine candy bar printables

Want to have the coolest and the sweetest class Valentines this year?! Send your kids to school with my FREE chevron Valentine candy bar wrappers!

FREE Valentine printables

We created blue chevron for the boys with “You Are Bar None The Coolest” and red chevron for the girls with “You Are Bar None The Sweetest” and wrapped both around my favorite, Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Candy Bars.

Free Valentine printables

DOWNLOAD YOURS NOW!

As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!

Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebooksign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), follow us on twitterpinterest and on instagram at @thecelebrationshoppe.

Comments

Shannon – so glad you like them! Plain Hershey was always my fav too when I was a kid. Now I’ve matured to Dark Chocolate. ;)

Jennifer Armstrong says

Hi, I guess I’m a Dork but I was going to take advantage of your printable and can’t seem to figure it out? Help? Thank you for all the other printables
    and the recipes. <3

Jennifer – not at all! :) Just click the link and sign-up for our feedburner and we’ll e-mail them to you in about 24 hours.

Shannon says

I have already signed up for the feedburner account so will the printables just get e-mailed to me? They are adorable. :)

Jessica says

I signed up for the email on 2/1 and would LOVE to do these adorable Valentines, but have not gotten the printable. Can you please email it again to me?!

Thanks for the adorable ideas,
    Jessica

Andrea says

Hello-I just love this Valentine candy bar wrapper! I am sure that I am doing something wrong as I did not get it in my email from you and would love to have this printable for my son’s Valentine’s Day party. I signed up to get your emails a couple of weeks ago, and havent seen this one come through.
    Thanks for all of your cute ideas!

Andrea – we’ve been sending them out every few days. They must have hit your spam folder! I’ve sent them to your e-mail again just now. Enjoy!!!

Jackie says

Hi, there – I signed up earlier this week and haven’t received the chevron Valentine’s printable yet. Will there be another email with them before V-Day? Thank you – these are adorable (and perfect for my 5th grader, who is not a mushy kid AT ALL)!

Carin says

Hi there – I signed up about 3 days ago and have not received the printable candy wrappers email? I even checked my spam folder. I would love to use them for valentines day – thank you!!!

Carin – they must have hit your spam folder because we sent them all! I’m sure it’s too late, but I’m e-mailing them to you now. Maybe you can at least use them next year.

Jennifer says

Love the wrappers, signed up for feedburner on Saturday, but nothing in my inbox yet :( Checked spam folder just to be sure…anything else I need to do?

Joyce says

Love all of your candy bar wrappers. Trying to download the chevron blue for my grandson. How do I do that?

Stacey says

Hi,
    I am trying to find the way to print these but I can’t seem to. I received an email and all it does is link to here. Could you help please? I would love to use these as my treats to my students. Thank you!
    Stacey

I’ve been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s beautiful worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers
    made good content as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than
    ever before.
    Rhonda recently posted..RhondaMy Profile

Hi

Are the free personalizable candy bar templates on this page still available? This post originally went up a long time ago so I understand if it is not anymore…

They are the perfect design for the favors that I would like to do for my wedding in two weeks!!

If so, can you email it to me??? the link doesn’t seem to work for me….

Thanks!

1. [...] Printable candy bar wrappers are a great last-minute solution for Valentine treats, making a whole pile of gifts in just a few minutes. The best thing about these candy bar wrappers by Kim at The Celebration Shoppe is that they are also personalizable! Type in the names of classmates, coworkers, or party guests to make this idea as thoughtful as it is quick. And delicious. Did I mention delicious? [download the free printable] [...]