Dusk Blue is a Pantone color for Spring and not only did it inspire my Monday morning hue… it also inspired Vern Yip when he designed a limited edition Diet Pepsi can! Isn’t it darling with the peacock!
These are all the things that will keep me focused and on task this jam packed Monday ~
- cotton… I must be comfy! (Dusk Blue Infinity Scarf from Liquid Squid and Woven Cotton Bracelets from TNTees)
- reminders to stay focused and work hard (Motivational Print from EEartstudio)
- my tunes (Geeks Designer Line (GDL) Slim Hard Case for Apple iPod Touch 5 – S13 Pantone Dusk Blue)
- my friends, colleagues and readers, all available at my fingertips through social media! (Social Media Icons from Nudge Media Design, available for digital download)
- and last… but never least… my Diet Pepsi! (giving me just that extra bit of charge in the afternoons when my focus starts to wane)
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate! Happy Monday everyone!
Diet Pepsi sponsored this post. But as those who stop in here often know, all opinions are my own. I would have it no other way!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!