2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced thicker and halved for garnish
1 apple, sliced long-way (Gala or Fuji, a crisp apple, works best)
1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
1 liter White Sangria Castaneda (available at World Market)
- Add lemon slices, apples, and strawberries to pitcher.
- Pour the sangria over top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 – 5 hours.
- Add a lemon slice to each glass and pour sangria over to serve!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you soon!