Fall is in the air here in Ohio. I mean literally. It was 45 degrees last night!
And with the change of seasons only a few weeks away, I’ve started thinking about fall entertaining. I love setting a table with all the natural elements of the season: pumpkins, apples, acorns, pinecones, leaves. Not only is it pretty, but it’s economical!
- Vinobile perfect for vino (and fall flower arrangements) from Villeroy and Boch
- Fall table runner from Simply Divine by JoAnn
- Amnut My Colour Orange Sunset Dinner Set, the everyday china, from Villeroy & Boch
- New cottage amber glassware from Villeroy and Boch
- Table from Threshold at Target
- Orange pepper berry garland from JoAnn
I have tons of fall and Halloween ideas planned for this year. Can’t wait to share them with you!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!