Pretty painted pumpkins…oh, my!
Hi everyone, it’s Bridget and I’m glad to be back to share some beautiful, no-carve, white pumpkin ideas for a sophisticated way to decorate for fall. If you are looking for a different look this fall or just want a more elegant feel, this white pumpkin creations are sure to inspire!
- Rhinestone Pumpkin via BHG
- Halloween Spider Pumpkin via a pumpkin and a princess
- Decoupage Pumpkins via Plaid
- Patterned Pumpkins via Country Living
- Polka Dot Pumpkin via Create.Cook.Teach
- Foliage Pumpkins via Country Living
- Simple Spray Painted Pumpkins via The Celebration Shoppe
- Silhouette Pumpkin via The Lettered Cottage]
- Stylish Stenciled Pumpkins via Ladies Home Journal
- Black and White Glam Pumpkin via a pumpkin and a princess
- Pumpkin Vase Tutorial via UCreate
- Easy Owl Pumpkins via BHG
- Missoni Pumpkin Patch via Our Fifth House
- Bittersweet Pumpkin Centerpiece via BHG
- Glittered Pumpkins via Yesterday’s Sweetheart
- Black and White Pumpkin Table via StoneGable
Here are a few more beautiful ideas to round out the mix:
- Black Lace White Pumpkins via World Market
- Mickey Pumpkin via The Celebration Shoppe
- Fall Pumpkin via Shanty 2 Chic
- White Pumpkins via Seeing Ink Spots
Be sure to stop by next week to see the fantastic silly and spooky ideas we’ve collected, too!
As always, we hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!