Hi everyone, it’s Bridget and I’m glad to be back to share some beautiful, no-carve, white pumpkin ideas for a sophisticated way to decorate for fall. If you are looking for a different look this fall or just want a more elegant feel, this white pumpkin creations are sure to inspire!
Pretty painted pumpkins…oh, my!
- Rhinestone Pumpkin via BHG
- Halloween Spider Pumpkin via a pumpkin and a princess
- Decoupage Pumpkins via Plaid
- Patterned Pumpkins via Country Living
- Polka Dot Pumpkin via Create.Cook.Teach
- Foliage Pumpkins via Country Living
- Simple Spray Painted Pumpkins via The Celebration Shoppe
- Silhouette Pumpkin via The Lettered Cottage
- Stylish Stenciled Pumpkins via Ladies Home Journal
- Black and White Glam Pumpkin via a pumpkin and a princess
- Pumpkin Vase Tutorial via UCreate
- Easy Owl Pumpkins via BHG
- Missoni Pumpkin Patch via Our Fifth House
- Bittersweet Pumpkin Centerpiece via BHG
- Glittered Pumpkins via Yesterday’s Sweetheart
- Black and White Pumpkin Table via StoneGable
Here are a few more beautiful ideas to round out the mix:
- Black Lace White Pumpkins via World Market
- Mickey Pumpkin via The Celebration Shoppe
- Fall Pumpkin via Shanty 2 Chic
- White Pumpkins via Seeing Ink Spots
Be sure to stop by next week to see the fantastic silly and spooky ideas we’ve collected, too!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
20 No-Carve White Pumpkin Ideas seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.