I’ve collected 20 silly and (not-so) spooky Halloween pumpkin carving and decorating ideas to inspire you. Make sure you hop over and see our 20 no-carve white pumpkin ideas from earlier this week and Kim’s Pumpkin Decorating Pinterest Board for over 100 creative ideas!
I know I’m inspired by so many of these clever pumpkins so let’s get started!
- Peeking Pumpkins via All You
- Cookie Monster pumpkin via The Cake Bar
- Goofy Eyes Pumpkin via Lowe’s Creative Ideas
- Frankenstein Pumpkin via Parents
- Bumble Bee pumpkin via St. Clair Times
- Monstrously Cool Pumpkins via BHG
- Hello Kitty pumpkin via Craft Anyway
- Pumpkin Centerpieces by Hoopla Palooza
- Fanged Pumpkins via Martha Stewart
- Bear-y cute pumpkin via Parents
I especially love that many of these ideas are no-carve so that little ones can join in the fun!
- Spooky Pumpkin Decorations via Fave Crafts
- Grumpy Cat pumpkin and tutorial via The Swell Life
- Friendly Halloween Cats via BHG
- Potato Head pumpkins via Frugal Life Project
- Minions pumpkins via Craftberry Bush
- Ghost Face pumpkins via Family Circle
- Alien pumpkin template via Spoonful
- Bat-o-lanterns via Spoonful
- Masquerading pumpkins via The Celebration Shoppe
- Undead Pumpkins via Martha Stewart
- Black Cat-o-Lanterns via Sunset
And don’t forget to hop over to Kim’s post about how to carve pumpkins with kids for a few tips. As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
2o Silly & Spooky Pumpkin Decorating Ideas seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.