I pulled together some great last-minute ideas that are sure to impress even the littlest goblins:
- Beverage Labels via Martha Stewart to make these plain jars hauntingly cute!
- Easy Apothecary Jars via The Celebration Shoppe
- Halloween Candy Jars via Craftberry Bush
- Candy Corn Mason Jars via Mason Jar Love are too sweet!
- DIY Apothecary Candy Jars via At the Picket Fence are sweet and simple
- Wickedly Witchy Candy Jar via Simply Designing (found on She Knows)
- Halloween Candy Jar via Sister Stuff
- Free Halloween Printables via The Celebration Shoppe will dress up any candy container
- Mummy Candy Holder craft via Parents
- Creepy Candy Jars via Target come with the candy and adorable package.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
10 Creative Ways to Style and Decorate Halloween Candy Jars seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.