Do you love making easy Christmas ornaments with your kiddos? A craft they can do all by themselves and be proud of? Me too!
My boys loved this simple paper ornament craft idea. It’s as easy as 1-2-3! We picked our supplies up at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores:
- DCWV The Holiday Cheer Stack
- Paper trimmer
- Stapler and staples
- Small hole punch
- Embroidery thread to hand them on the tree
And here are the easy steps:
- Cut strips of paper (I chose this DCWV stack because it’s double sided) 1″ wide
- Cut the paper again in varying heights: 6″, 5″ and 4″
- Take two 6″ strips, two 5″ strips and one 4″ strip, staple the top, pinch the bottom even and staple again!
If you want to hang or use as gift wrap decorations, just punch a small hole in the top of the ornament and thread with embroidery thread.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This #papercraftedChristmas project was created in partnership with JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores and DCWV. The Celebration Shoppe did receive compensation and supplies, but all opinions and ideas are my own. You know I’d have it no other way! And make sure you check out my DIY advent calendar too!