I’ve rounded up some of the most amazing sliders and mini burgers for our Super Bowl party this year. Don’t all 10 of these recipes look amazing?!
With mini foods you can serve and taste multiple flavors all in one evening. LOVE!
- Hamburger Sliders with Cranberry Chutney from BHG
- Smokey Mesquite BBQ Meatball Sliders from Food Family Finds
- Scallop Bacon Sandwiches from Paleo Girl’s Kitchen
- Bison Burgers with Brie, Bacon and Caramelized Pears from Cooking for Keeps
- Blackened Chicken Burgers with Warm Mango Salsa from Cooking for Keeps
- Smokey Pork Sliders with BBQ Sauce from Ramsay Recipes
- Pork Belly Sliders from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Pretzel Burger Sliders by Honestly Yum
- Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Sliders from Lauren’s Latest
- Inside-Out Beef Wellington Bites from Family Circle
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!