Thanksgiving Kid’s Tables are the cutest. Yesterday I shared polka dot metallic table runners I made with specialty fabric from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, and today I’m sharing super simple turkey utensil holders!
For the turkey utensil holders, you’ll need:
- Coredinations cardstock papers: large dot gray, small dot orange, small dot teal, herringbone brown and plaid orange
- cookie sleeves
- 1.5″ circle punch (for body background)
- feathers (you can cut out your own, or if you have a Cricut Explore, use these)
- orange gumball
- glue (if the kid’s aren’t doing this one, use hot glue)
- optional: bamboo utensils
- Cut out the feathers, three sizes: 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small. This would be fun for the kids to do, or if you have a Cricut Explore, use these. (Just hold the other items for the cake topper project!)
- Insert the utensils you’ll be using and trim off the top of the cookie sleeve favor bag to the height just below the utensil neck.
- Glue the feathers on, largest in center, in a fan pattern.
- Next glue body circle on.
- Glue gumball on top of body circle. (Hot glue is best for this part. Or you could use a button or some other object that would adhere better with regular glue.)
- Draw on stick turkey legs and insert utensils!
I’ll share how to make all the other festive elements, like the cake topper, milk bottles and feather garland, you see throughout the week!
Gobble! Gobble! As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
The Celebration Shoppe receives a form of compensation for ideas, styling and photography from time to time. All opinions expressed are genuine and not that of the sponsor. We would have it no other way!
Kids Thanksgiving Table – Turkey Utensil Holder seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.