There is plenty of summer left to plan a few more parties: maybe a girl birthday party, a flamingo baby shower or even a luau? Well I have some super fun and oh so easy flamingo party ideas for you, plus some pretty little free printables! Let’s flamingle!
I made two things for you, a Let’s Flamingle Cake Topper (two versions depending on how serious you want to get with your scissors!), and a set of Let’s Flamingle Favor Tags. I’ll share the tags in my next post.
To get your flamingo inspired party started, you’ll need a few things from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores:
- White Cardstock
- Black and White Paper Straws
- Wooden Dowels
- Glue Dots, Small
- Martha Stewart, Small Detail Scissors
- Let’s Flamingle Cake Topper Download
Easy How To Steps:
- Print the cake topper on white cardstock (select “Best Photo” in your printer setting for the highest color saturation).
- Cut design out. There are two versions. One has intricate cuts and the other has a background and simple cuts.
- Place the design on a flat surface and attach to straws with small glue dots.
- Insert wooden dowels in the straws and then into the cake. Trim off any excess straw if needed.
If you have a Cricut Explore, you can also cut out these fun palm leaves. Just open my project in Design Space, load green cardstock and cut.
I’ll share the flamingo favor tags in my next post!
Looking for more summer entertaining ideas, make sure you download my free printable lemonade stand party supplies, sew my strawberries and polka dot ruffle tablecloth and napkins, and craft my flower cake topper and flower wall.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This party idea is sponsored by JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! #handmadewithJoAnn