Invite all the little ghosts and goblins to your party with this creative and easy to make Haunted House Halloween invitation! This design is part of my latest collections with Cricut and you can find it in Cricut Design Space right now!
Whether you’re hosting a kid-friendly Halloween costume party, a creative pumpkin carving get-together or a creepy crawly adult spooktacular, my Haunted House is the perfect invitation. Your guests simply won’t be able to say no when they open the envelope.
Let’s make a Haunted House Halloween invitation. You’ll need only a few materials:
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ Make It Now Project
- Cricut 12”x12” StandardGrip mat
- Cricut Scoring Tool
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Black Cardstock
- Photo Paper or White Cardstock
- Small Glue Dots
- Small Foam Adhesive Squares
Easy DIY instructions for making this Halloween invitation:
- Prep – Personalize the invitation on the yellow insert. Be careful to keep your text out of the windows. “Attach” the text and the insert so that they print together.
- Print Then Cut – Print and cut the front of the haunted house, the invitation insert, and the ghost. Set them aside. Cut and score the haunted house sleeve from cardstock.
- Assemble – Fold the scores on the haunted house sleeve, fold and secure with glue dots. Place glue dots on the back of the house front and glue to sleeve. Insert invitation details so that spider webs and eyes show through windows. Place a foam adhesive on the back of the ghost and attach to front of haunted house. Make or buy envelopes and mail!
For all of my Halloween collection cut, and print then cut, designs, search Kim Byers under Cartridges. For more party ideas and craft inspiration, browse Cricut® projects by Kim Byers, or visit my Cricut Crafts archive! You’ll find Spider Web Halloween Treat Bags, Personalized Backpack ideas, Monster Halloween Party Ideas, and more!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful partners. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Haunted House Halloween Invitation seen first on The Celebration Shoppe