Plaid is on trend this holiday season and I have a fun little Cricut project for you. My super sweet aunt loves to shop so I made her a clutch for Christmas that says “Dashing Through The Store.” It made her smile!
I shared a plaid monogrammed BELIEVE plaid clutch a few days ago. You can pick that design up in Cricut Design Space. For this cut, you can download it at the bottom of the page in multiple layers, and upload to your Design Space account. Enjoy!
Materials You Need
- Cricut foil green iron-on
- Cricut foil pewter iron-on
- Iron & Pad
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut weeding tool
- Cricut standard cutting mat
- Design space
- Clutch (Target Dollar Spot)
- My free cut file for Dashing Through the Store
Easy DIY Instructions:
- Upload Design – open Design Space, and upload SVG file.
- Measure – determine how big your clutch is and size the design to fit.
- Cut & Weed – send each layer to your mat and weed each piece of the design. Remember to select “iron-on” in the final screen so that it flips your design. You don’t want it to read backwards!
- Apply iron-on – lay the iron-on in place on the clutch, measure to make sure you design is centered, and iron. (Tip: Turn the “steam” feature off on your iron or it could bubble your design.)
More Fun & Easy Christmas Crafts
You might also like my Dashing Through The Snow Iron-on Pillow Tutorial! And here are a few more:
- Simple No Sew Hoop Ornaments
- Free Printable Gift Tags & Red Velvet Peppermint Cupcakes,
- Easy Photo Transfer Ornaments,
- How To Make A Not So Ugly Sweater,
- Easy Plaid Penguin Christmas Crafts,
- Snowman Wreath
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This DIY project is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Plaid Christmas + Free Cricut Cut File seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.