Good morning friends! I have the cutest free printable Valentine Card for you. This card is ice cream themed, perfect for boy and girl class Valentines, and it says “Do Me A Flavor.” Cute, right!
For those in a hurry I have the flat card that you can print, add your child’s name and give. But for those of you feeling a bit crafty, I have the layered details that you can add to the flat card to make it 2-D. I know my kids like making their cards special.
Supplies For Ice Cream Valentine Card
- Valentine Card Free Printable
- White Cardstock
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Optional: Foam adhesive dots (if you want to make the card 2-D)
3 Easy How To Steps
- Download FREE Valentine Ice Cream Card
- Print and trim out with scissors or a straight edge
- Sign child’s name
- Optional: Embellish by adding layers with foam adhesive dots
If you have a Cricut machine, I also have the files you can upload into Cricut Design Space! Join me for the files and a little how to video in my How To Upload Designs Into Cricut Design Space post.
I hope you enjoy my Valentine paper craft and if you use it, I’d love for you to find me on social media or here and share!
More Valentines Day Craft Ideas
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Do Me A Flavor Ice Cream Valentine Card seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.