Good morning friends! Let’s make DIY monogram rain boots! I don’t know about your kiddos, but mine LOVE running around in the rain. At our old house, as long as it wasn’t lightening, I would let them run through out cul-de-sac, race leaf boats and in general get soaked. Good times!
These boots couldn’t be simpler to make. The design is a file available to everyone in Cricut Design Space. Just open a new project, search for monograms and select your initial.
Supplies For Rain Boot Monogram
To make these cuties, you’ll need two things beside your machine:
DIY Instructions For Rain Boot Monogram
- Select Design – in Design Space, search monograms. There are so many! Select your favorite.
- Measure and Size- measure the area of the boot where you’d like to apply the monogram and size the image in Design Space.
- Cut Vinyl – I’m a saver of supplies so I like to cut my material before I place it on the mat. For this monogram, it was 2.25 x 2.25 inches in Design Space, so I cut a vinyl square at 2.75 x 2.75 just to be sure. Load mat, follow prompts and cut.
- Transfer Tape – this tape makes these projects a cinch. Weed the design, apply transfer tape to the design, smooth and peel.
- Apply – the design will come right up on the transfer tape and it’s ready for you to apply to your boot! Just place, rub and peel slowly. Done!
More Cricut Craft Projects
- Beehive Hexagon Baby Shower Cupcake Toppers
- Buzzing Bee Scallop Placecards & Food Tents
- DIY Patriotic Invitations For All The Summer BBQs
Cricut Video Tutorials
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There are affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you. #KimByersforCricut #CricutExplore
DIY Monogrammed Rain Boots With Cricut seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.
Shared on Skip To My Lou