I’m in love with all things cake right now and this simple Thanksgiving cake topper is a cinch to whip up!
Thanksgiving Kid’s Tables are the cutest. Last week I shared polka dot metallic table runners I made with specialty fabric from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, super simple turkey utensil holders, and milk bottle turkeys! Today, I’m sharing how to craft a quick Thanksgiving cake topper.
- cardstock – use Core’dinations cardstock papers in large dot gray, small dot orange, small dot teal, herringbone brown and plaid orange
- templates for feathers, frames and text, my Cricut Explore design in Design Space
- hot glue
- lollipop stick
- foam adhesive squares
- Cricut pen in metallic blue
- optional: pearl sixlets to garnish the cake plate
- Open my Cricut Explore file and press cut. Follow the steps and it will also write Gobble Gobble on the paper before cutting.
- Using hot glue, attach paper feathers to back of smaller frame and to the edge of the cake plate in a fan pattern.
- Layer the two frame shapes with foam adhesive squares between them to give dimension.
- Attach frame to lollipop stick, insert into cake.
Gobble! Gobble! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
The Celebration Shoppe receives a form of compensation for ideas, styling and photography from time to time. All opinions expressed are genuine and not that of the sponsor. We would have it no other way!