Looking for crafts for kids this summer? Ideas to keep your kiddos entertained AND learning?What better way to play and grow with water and ice!
The Celebration Shoppe is hosting a series of crafts for kids. Today is our fourth installment, water crafts for kids. Make sure you check out our other roundups too:
Summer days are filled with sunshine and laughter. Your kids are sure to love these great ideas for fun water play.
- Ice Chalk via Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Ice Cube Boats via Alpha Mom
- DIY Toss Game via The Celebration Shoppe
- Splash Golf via Family Embellishments
- Sponge Bullseye via Mamas like Me
- Waterfall Water Wall via Playing by the Book
- Painting with Water via Juggling With Kids
- Ice Bowling via Train Up a Child
- Good Ole Water Balloon Fight via The Celebration Shoppe
- Swimming Pool Scrabble via toddler appoved
We’ll be pinning them all to our Crafts for Kids Pinterest board. Join us and don’t miss a thing! Oh, and make sure you follow all of Kim’s Pinterest boards for craft ideas for you, birthday and holiday party ideas, fun food recipes and so much more!
As always, we hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!