I love to make little goodies all during the month of December, just small celebrations at home to keep the kids excited about the season.
So today I’m sharing seven simple Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer treat ideas:
- Rudolph Red Velvet Cupcake from Skinny Taste
- Nutter Butter Rudolph cookies from Lacey Reimann
- Rudolph noses (chocolate and maybe a red gumball?) from Bloom Designs
- Rudolph Cello Treat Bags, an easy Christmas thumbprint craft for kids, filled with Malted Milk Balls from The Celebration Shoppe
- Peanut Butter Rudolph Thumbprints from Recipe.com
- Rudolph Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods from David and Jamie Pearson
- Simple Rudolph gingerbread cookies from The Celebration Shoppe
Enjoy! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (a box in the right-side navigation bar), follow us on twitter, pinterest and on instagram at @thecelebrationshoppe.