I’ve collected 20 silly and (not-so) spooky Halloween pumpkin carving and decorating ideas to inspire you. Make sure you hop over and see our 20 no-carve white pumpkin ideas from earlier this week and Kim’s Pumpkin Decorating Pinterest Board for over 100 creative ideas!
I know I’m inspired by so many of these clever pumpkins so let’s get started!
- Peeking Pumpkins via All You
- Cookie Monster pumpkin via The Cake Bar
- Goofy Eyes Pumpkin via Lowe’s Creative Ideas
- Frankenstein Pumpkin via Parents
- Bumble Bee pumpkin via St. Clair Times
- Monstrously Cool Pumpkins via BHG
- Hello Kitty pumpkin via Craft Anyway
- Pumpkin Centerpieces by Hoopla Palooza
- Fanged Pumpkins via Martha Stewart
- Bear-y cute pumpkin via Parents
I especially love that many of these ideas are no-carve so that little ones can join in the fun!
- Spooky Pumpkin Decorations via Fave Crafts
- Grumpy Cat pumpkin and tutorial via The Swell Life
- Friendly Halloween Cats via BHG
- Potato Head pumpkins via Frugal Life Project
- Minions pumpkins via Craftberry Bush
- Ghost Face pumpkins via Family Circle
- Alien pumpkin template via Spoonful
- Bat-o-lanterns via Spoonful
- Masquerading pumpkins via The Celebration Shoppe
- Undead Pumpkins via Martha Stewart
- Black Cat-o-Lanterns via Sunset
And don’t forget to hop over to Kim’s post about how to carve pumpkins with kids for a few tips. And as always, we hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!