I’m back from Bloggy Boot Camp ~ what a wonderful weekend with so many talented and smart women ~ and my brain is all Thanksgiving party, clothing and DIY home decor now! I’ve cleaned up and put away (okay… mostly) all of our Halloween decorations. And now I’m wrapping up a few Thanksgiving craft ideas that I’ll be sharing later this week.
But before I share my own crafty ideas, I thought I would share a little Thanksgiving shopping inspiration with five of my favorite kids clothing ideas from Etsy.com. How adorable are these?!
- Turkey feather Thanksgiving onsie from A Stitch Upon A Star
- Little boy t-shirt vest and boy tie from Sara Sweet And Small
- Child’s turkey Thanksgiving ribbon t-shirt from Sew Jewell
- Thanksgiving turkey headband from A Sweet Sweet Bowtique
- Little boy Thanksgiving tie and suspenders t-shirt from Antsy Pants
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and CELEBRATE! Happy Monday everyone!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (a box in the right-side navigation bar), follow us on twitter, pinterest and on instagram at@thecelebrationshoppe