Hi everyone, it’s Bridget! School is almost out and I’ve been frantically collecting fabulous ideas to keep my kiddos entertained this summer. My search uncovered some amazingly simple concepts sure to bring hours of fun. I personally can’t wait to try the science experiment!
- Water balloon fights and Splash Bash party via The Celebration Shoppe
- Noodle ball (move balloons into a basket) via Parents
- Sponge bomb bucket toss via Inner Child Fun with DIY tutorial
- Bike wash via Domestic Charm with full DIY tutorial
- Spoon puppet theater (spoon puppets and the DIY theater) via creative jewish mom
- Sidewalk chalk paint via Domestic Charm
- Fizz, Bubble & Pop!; easy science experiments via Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- File folder car mat via quirky momma kids activities blog
- Moon sand via play based learning
And last but not least, my favorite thing to do every summer… singing and dancing in the rain! My kids LOVE to enjoy a warm summer rain by throwing on old clothes or swimsuits and heading out to play.
As always, we hope you’re inspired!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (a box in the right-side navigation bar), follow us on twitter, pinterest and on instagram at @thecelebrationshoppe